Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Babypalooza Weekend


My brother Rich and his beautiful wife, Rachel, are expecting their first child in early June...around the same time we are likely to fly to China to get Kate. In one way, it's so neat that we both will be blessed at the same time...in another, I want to be there for them during this exciting time in their life. In the meantime, we are both nesting together and preparing for our little ones to arrive in the next two short months.

We had a fabulous little shower for the radiant mom-to-be this weekend, it was such fun to share in the happiness with friends and family.





Rachel and I had been planning for months for me to take some baby bump pictures for them, and wouldn't you know it...the day we had planned turned out to be a miserable 30 degrees and rainy! I think the pictures still turned out great even though we were frozen and I lost all feeling in my fingers while clicking away.












Aren't they just the cutest couple? And that bump...oh, so adorable! I'm sooooo looking forward to spoiling my little nephew rotten in a few months and of course, have the chance to keep practicing my photography skills on all my new subjects. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment